Below is a description of the steps in application process to assist you in completing the application process in a timely manner.
Submitting Application Forms
Following documents should be attached to the application forms when submitting;
- Academic records from each school previously attended
- A student portfolio with photocopied examples of the most recent class work
- Receipt of the application fee of JPY 20,000 paid by bank transfer
- A photocopy of the student's passport or birth certificate
- A guarantee letter from your company if it is paying the school fees and tuition.
Screening Application Forms
Upon receiving the completed application forms and documents, our admissions committee will review the application in accordance with our admissions criteria.
Interview and Placement Assessment
The student may or may not then be invited for an interview and placement assessment. Families will be notified of assessment dates. A placement assessment helps us to determine the grade placement and whether any special support service is required for the child.
Notification of Results
After reviewing the assessment results, the admissions committe will decide whether the child may register. Families will be notified as soon as possible of admission decisions and it is at this stage that actual registration can take place.
Registration and Orientation
After accepting the offer the Enrollment Fee must be paid to complete the registration. All other fees must be paid by the dates notified by the school. The families will receive notifications from the school office for preparations before starting school.
If you do not have Adobe Reader, please download by clicking here.